Friday, May 1, 2009

Flock Browser


Just when I thought I was wasting too much time on social networks... I found a browser that integrates popular social sites and media sites into one interface. The browser can be downloaded at flock.com and it is the coolest browser I have ever used. As a matter of fact, I am blogging with it right now.

Instead of going to my blogger website and logging in, I just need to click the "open blog editor" button on the toolbar and it already knows which blog site I use and my account info. Then I get a very easy to use tool in which I can rant and ramble. Although I have been considering producing my own podcast, I think I might get serious about blogging.

In addition to blogging, there is a sidebar that consolidates all your friends from all your social sites. You can drag any picture from the web and drag it to a friends picture if you want to send it to them. I realize this all boring and trivial but it has given me a valuable tool to better stay connected to MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter (not to mention quickly accessing all my email accounts and media sites).

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: